8 Mix & Match Matte & Shimmer Shades In A Credit Card Sized Compact
All About It
- Rich Italian pigments blend and layer seamleslly with universally flattering shades in taupe, hazel, mauve, champagne, and golds.
- Finely milled powder gives you a subtle color you can build to desired intensity.
- Apply wet or dry as eyeshadows, brow shapers, and even eyeliners.
- 3.25" x 2" mirrored compact with dual sided brush provides 12+ months of daily rotating shade use. 35g. Good for 24 months.
- Always paraben, phthalate, gluten free, cruelty free, & E.U Compliant.
- Use a soft brush to apply a single shadow on lid for quick polish.
- Want a pulled together day look? Apply a matte shade on your lid, a slightly deeper matte in your crease (use a windshield wiper motion to blend), and finish with a shimmer below your brow for an easy start.
- Ready to level up? Mix & match shimmer and mattes. Choose a base middle color for your lid, a lighter shade for inner eye and under brow bow, and finish with a darker contouring shade for your crease.
- Use angled brush & matte shade to shape brows.
What It's Like
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - $54 (1.4g)
- Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Glambition - $49 (.56g)
- Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette - $55
Find Out How Much It Really Costs